12.13.2010

a wreath a franklin



I love polka dots.  I would wear this wreath.  I just might, too!  It has a beautiful vintage drape to it and when I found it I thought it would make a gorgeous dress.  But in the meantime (read: I have no idea how to sew a dress for myself) I think it makes a wonderful wreath.  My Grandmother's brooches and earrings are the perfect finishing touch.

Our house is all holly and jolly for Christmas and I'll post more pics soon.  I am sad to say that you may have to put up with poor picture quality, because my dear slr camera has retired early.  He's been medically discharged.  Some kind of springy thingy in his shutter button is broken and it would cost nearly half what he's worth to fix it.  So, farewell my friend.  I don't know what to do without you.  I miss you dearly.  I'll pray for you to be miraculously healed.  After all, you did come back from the dead one time before...

10 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Very pretty!

danielle @ take heart said...

i love this, joye!

Maria Trochelman said...

I just LOVE that wreath!

Heather @ Life Made Lovely said...

i love your style joye!
i'd wear this wreath, too ;)

Lauren said...

I love the wreath!!! I adore polka dots!! :)

So sad about your camera.... mine is also at the morgue :(

Holly said...

What a cute wreath!

Cynthia said...

YOu have such talent, Joye. Do you get it from your mom or your grandma or both?

Rachel~Wildflower Photography Studio and Wildflower Creative said...

Lovely! :) So sorry to hear about your departed "friend"...LOL! :) My hubs actually surprised me with a new camera as an early Christmas gift! Our previous camera was just a point and shoot. I love my new one!

Smiles,
Rachel

Lisa said...

Ok, it took me a sec but I got it! LOL!
I love all your found item decorations. Makes me think out of the box for my own decorating and gift making.

carissa said...

This is perfect. I adore it. I'm certain you could sell something like this and everyone would buy one. Our dsl is in heaven along with yours. : ( But hey, at least there's Hipstamatic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Do ask. Do tell.

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape